Electrical conductors, chemical storage tanks, piping & tubing for chemicals, refrigeration, food handling equipment, heat exchangers
• Electrical conductors • Piping and tubing for chemicals • Food handling equipment
• Chemical storage tanks • Refrigeration • Heat exchangers
TYPICAL CHEMICAL VALUES*
• AWS A5.10, ER1100, R1100
• ASME SFA 5.10, ER1100, R1100
• AWS A5.01 Class S1, Schedule F
• CWB, ER1100 (0.9 mm - 1.6 mm)
• vd TUV 1153
NOTE *Single values are maximums.
Maintaining a proper welding procedure - including pre-heat and interpass temperatures - may be
critical depending on the type and thickness of aluminum being welded.
See Above: This information was determined by welding using 100%Argon shielding gas with a flow rate between
35-50 cfh (14-24 l/min).
AVAILABLE DIAMETERS AND PACKAGES: For a complete list of diameters and packaging, please contact.
AWS A5.10: ER1100, R1100
CONFORMANCES AND APPROVALS
1100 aluminum filler metal is designed for applications with electrical conductivity requirements & chemical storage facilities.
- Highest ductility/formability
- Highest electrical and thermal conductivity
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Moderate shrinkage rate
- Good hot cracking sensitivity in most applications
- Low welding smut and discoloration
• Excellent corrosion resistance
• Moderate shrinkage rate
• Good hot cracking sensitivity in most applications
• Low welding smut and discoloration
• Highest ductility/formability
• Highest electrical and thermal conductivity
SHIELDING GAS: 100% Argon (Ar) or Argon/Helium mixtures, typical: GMAW - 35-50 cfh (14-24 l/min),GTAW 20-30 cfh (10-14 l/min).
TYPE OF CURRENT: Direct Current Electrode Positive (DCEP) for GMAW, AC for GTAW
0.035” (0.9 mm), 1/16” (1.6 mm)
STORAGE: Product should be stored in a dry, enclosed environment, and in its original intact packaging
TYPE OF CURRENT