AWS A5.1 E6019
EN ISO 2560-B-E4319A
JIS Z 3211 E4319
Characteristics and Application
AWS A5.1 E6019 Welding rods, welding electrode is an ilmenite type electrode and can be used in all-position welding. It has excellent mechanical properties and X-Ray performance, stable arc, and good weldability. The weld bead is good with deep penetration and hardly causes slag inclusion. The weld metal can meet the elongation request of 22% min. Its features allows the product to be applied to important structural objects such as ship body, boiler, vehicle frame, oil tank, steel frame and suitable for structural steels, steel strip, thin steel plate, fabrication steels which thickness is on or below 25 mm.
Typical chemical Composition of Weld Metal (%)
Typical Mechanical Properties of Weld Metal
Notes on usage:
1. Be sure to clean up the contamination on the base metal to reduce the cause of welding defect.
2. It is highly recommended to dry the electrodes at 80-100℃ for 30-60 minutes before using.
3. Apply proper currents to prevent X-Ray and mechanical properties from being worse.
4. When you weld with weave method, the moving range should not exceed 3 times the wire dia.
5. Keep the product dry, while it is stored or delivered.
C 0.095 Mn 0.45 Si 0.08 P 0.02 S 0.015
Yield strength 430Mpa Tensile Strenght 490MPa Elongation 27% Charpy V-Notch -20 ℃ 50J
Welding rods, welding electrode